These days every Tom, Dick and Harry enters a social networking system and sends out invitations to expand their community. Sometimes hysteric people use this to vent out their emotions too. Check out our earlier narration of an incident here. I was just thinking we can make a constructive use of these crappy persons too. The product of this research is Mission SafeSocialNetworking_
The following response generated by the application itself would explain the modus-operandi of the application and our noble mission to safeguard our social networking communities. We support Google Orkut's goal outlined here to protect our social networking communities and keeping them clean and beautiful.
Hello <PRIMARY ADDRESS OF SPAMMER>,
We appreciate your intent of inviting us to you
Your application-invitation has been assigned a unique number as
To process your invitation towards acceptance, please reply back with the answers for the questionairre (inline below) along with a processing fee of $2500 payable through Paypal.
Please note the following:
- The processing fee is non-refundable or non-transferrable under all circumstances. Also it can not be adjusted for future applications.
- The questionairre needs to be responded within one year else the application or this RESPOND TO QUESTIONAIRRE would expire and you would need to start all over again.
- Once you remit the invitation-application fee through Paypal, please send in a confirmation note with subject as INVITATION-APPLICATION-
PROCESSING-FEE and in the body mention the transaction number.
- Please note that all correspondences are through the same email address. Requests to change the correspondence email address in the middle would not be entertained. Should you wish to communicate through a newer email address, please start over with a fresh invitation-application and await for this response letter.
is in no rush to complete the invitation processing and/or update interim statuses on invitation processing whatsoever.
- Should you wish to withdraw your application, no action is required. The application would automatically expire after one year from the date of enrollment/assignment of unique number. However, please note that we would not be able to refund the processing fee if any paid.
- Your Full Name (as in your state administration records)
- How do you know this person? [Type of relationship, History and Length required]
- What would benefit this recipient by networking with you through this platform?
- How would you stand to benefit by this networking?
- Scholastic Records (Academic Qualifications)
- Current Professional Resume
We appreciate your endeavor to expand your networking through an internet-based social networking community. With the increasing perils looming with Social networking websites involving productivity time, we would need to adhere to the above said protocol to successfully network with
The desktop application would send this note to the spammer and also his immediate supervisors (as deduced from his email address) including domain administrators and ISP Abuse Team.
The objectives of this noble application are as follows:
- 'Contain spammers efforts and help keep social networking communities clean and beautiful'.
- Notify the abuse team in a hilarious way to make their day-to-day chores of 'closing abusive accounts' lively and interesting.