Monday, August 31, 2009

Evergreen Memories (Album Collection) :: My Wedding Promise (Engagement) with Lavanya

Evergreen Memories (Album Collection) :: My Wedding Promise (Engagement) with Lavanya

My wedding engagement and wedding albums have been remaining in my Windows Live album under 'Private View'. Lavanya had been trying to convince me and remind me each time to get them across the 'LavanyaDeepak' platform. Not sure what caused the delay -- is it laziness, is it time-availability, is it other environmental factors that have been inadvertantly creeping in for us providing a kind of hot water scenario.

Today afternoon, I just thought I would take out a few moments to get these published out. The breaking inspirations for the publishing today were:

  1. Ashok's Google Chat. Ashok is currently in California and he might be visiting India around next month.
  2. Vishnu's Part II album of his new kid.


Wedding Engagement: 12th July 2009


No comments: