Sunday, March 07, 2010

My Chellam celebrates her tenth birthday

My Chellam celebrates her tenth birthday

Come March 8, 2010 (International Women's Day) and it is a festive occasion to rejoice. It is the tenth birthday of my pet (http://www.sitagita.com/). It was on 8th March 2000, she was born (launched) at Apcom computers. I have a unique pride of being one of the development team of Sitagita at 3rdAgenda.

Let us wish her Many Many Happy Returns of the Day. For those interested, also check out our 9th Birthday Post here.

Each time, I just post the birthday greeting right near the birthday however for others I send out advanced wishes. This time, it is for my Chellam and she got her birthday post on her birthday eve and the post getting published at 12.20 PM Eastern Time.

No comments: