Monday, May 24, 2010

The Definitive K9 and the LD firewall ...

The Definitive K9 and the LD firewall ...

Whilst little being away from hometown a few people succumb to worldly pleasures and with the exposure to internet this might go a little unrestricted as well. And sometimes a handful of them from those circles tend to 'impress' everyone providing that they are versatile. I just thought of sharing two little entities that tick on my side which ensure that whatever be the distance from my Chellam or wherever I am, I say truthful to my conscience in all ways than one. The two things are:

  1. The LD firewall.
  2. K9 Web Protection in my system.

I just thought I would prepare a small video as a thanks to K9 Web Protection and in a gesture of appreciation to them. K9 now also has a small dog bark. When you stumble upon a bad prohibited website, your computer speaker would be made to bark at you.



No comments: