The effect of IT on our real life is significant in more aspects than one -- Good Positive and Malefic Catastrophically Disastrous. IT brought in the following good things:
- Radical renaissance to our society
- Woman uplift
- Economic improvement to the society.
- Too much westernizations challenging the integrity of our nation on the pretext of em-en-see culture
- Security Threat to women at workplace
- Bad notion amongst people that IT people are spendthrift and lazy. Check out our previous discussion here.
In Windows we have something call 'Com Surrogate'. Here a process runs outside its sphere of the caller. Similarly the new trend that is catching up is 'Pregnancy Surrogate'. Even singles from elsewhere liking to have a kid outsource this task to Indians. After 'IT outsourcing' it is now 'Pregnancy Outsourcing'. Check out details here.