Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Bejewelled like a bride. It is my CD-library's pride

Bejewelled like a bride. It is my CD-library's pride


Sometime back we saw about the music album of Uma Mohan over here. My library got a couple of more albums from Uma's team. They are:




The Divine Chants of Rudra
  1. The Divine Chants of Mahalakshmi
The other albums of the Sacred Chants series is already an excellent renditions by Uma and her team.

You can also visit her divine website at http://www.umamohan.com/ and every page in her website has a melodius devotional background music being rendered.

Most of her albums are available in Amazon for ready ordering. Or your local audio store should be having her divine collections too.

I would recommend these CDs for everyone mandatory collection in their library. I have embedded the flash code from their website below so that you can get the beautiful rendering right here and seek the divine blessings of Lord Ganesh.

No comments: