Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanks to Pradeepa for bringing daffodils to our desktop …

Just had a quick opportunity to surf through the photos of my colleague (Pradeepa Nachimuthu) in her facebook profile. I really admire her artistic photographic excellency in capturing the picturesque moments of nature (in the lines of William Wordsworth’s The Daffodils)

I hence am sharing a photograph from her album. There is another photo with more exquisite coverage of the daffodils reminding the words “They stretch'd in never-ending line Along the margin of a bay:” but since that photo had persons in the foreground for privacy reasons I am not including that here.

If Pradeepa permits me, I can link that album here. Thanks for the excellent album, Pradeepa for:

 

“For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils."

thedaffodils

No comments: