Friday, February 11, 2011

My sweet-kid (Sigi)'s 10th birthday on March 8

Sitagita as she is called and affectionately called as Sigi, would celebrate her 10th birthday on March 8. She was born in the year 2000 March 8 in a humble family setup at Apcom Computers. She had her early schooling at Sify Women portal. You can meet her here: http://sitagita.com/ or through Facebook page here.  A childhood photo of Sigi is enclosed along with this post. Her cute animated bird logo with wings flapping and the enchanting babbling quote "A woman's own space. In Cyberspace" is for sure to enthrall anybody.

Sitagita.com was my first web development project after passing out from college. Interesting modules like 'Thought for the day', 'Wedding Checklist Planner', 'Get a Certificate', 'Shopping Cart' are all things that can never be forgotten. Each and every step was a great learning in SitaGita.com. Each and every moment with my pet was a jubilant funtime. Sigi was then developed in Microsoft ASP 2.0 with SQL Server 2000.

Sigi: I love you darling!

Just thought I would share this out in my blog.

No comments: