Saturday, February 26, 2011

A new Nandhi in my Pooja Room


A few months back I saw a sweet Nandhi in Dollar Tree store. But I wanted to be sure regarding the appearance of the bull with the Nandhi. But when I visited the store again the bull wasn't in stock. Requests to replenish the stock both at the store and Dollar Tree corporate Facebook page wasn't of much avail. Interestingly today I visited another store of the outlet in the neighborhood which had a few stock of the bull. Hence got Him and placed Him in the altar.

A quick round of Rudra Parayanam in the melodious voice of Uma Mohan followed it. Also find a small video of it below.



It is the most greatest feeling of jubilant bliss to welcome Nandhi on the Maha Shivarathri weekend.

Om Namo Bhagavate Rudraya Vishhnave Mr^ityurme Pahi |
Prananam Granthirasi Rudro Ma Vishantakah |
Tenannenapyayasva || 6||
Namo Rudraaya Vishhnave Mr^ityurme Pahi

|| Om Shantih Shantih Shantih ||

Lyrics Courtesy: Shree Rudram

No comments: