Friday, July 29, 2011

Ramadan Mubarak

The Holy Month of Ramadan starts tomorrow*. Our Islam brothers start to observe the divine pre-dawn to post-dusk fast, helping others and strenghtening the ties with the omnipotent omnipresent divinity.

Here is our wishes to each other on the start of Ramadan ('Ramadan Mubarak'):


A'uzu billahi minashaitanir rajim
Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar (3)
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar (6)

[ I seek refuge in Allah from the outcast Satan.
In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest
Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest]

I am glad  that I was able to get my old friend (Afroz) in Chat who explained me several things about Ramadan.

[* Asia countries may start a day later. Check out Ramadan calculator here.]  Check out Ramadan calendar details for Washington DC:


No comments: