Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sick September

The weeks of September pronounce some kind of sluggishness not sure because of the spiritual Mahalaya Paksham or because of the transition of climate from hot summer to either fall/winter. At least for a few years now, September witnessed a sporadic violence on me.

A few recaps:
  1. 2006: Bouts of medical visits
  2. 2007: Bunch of leaves taken for ill-health compared to other months
  3. 2008: High temperature whilst at onsite that went up to getting an emergency call but my friend managed to get one of his friend who was a medical practitioner in Dallas to help out informally.
  4. 2009: :)
  5. 2010: Tylenol...Tylenol...
  6. 2011: Tylenol and now series of appointments with Prince William Medicine

Om Namo Bhagavate  Maha Sudharshana Vasudevaya Dhanvantaraye; 
Amrutha Kalasa Hasthaaya Sarva Bhaya Vinasaya Sarva Roka Nivaranaya | 
Thri Lokya Pathaye Thri Lokya Nithaye Sri Maha Vishnu Swarupa 
Sri Dhanvantri Swarupa Sri Sri Sri Aoushata Chakra Narayana Swaha ||

Check out Dhanvanthiri Dhyanam through Uma Mohan here.

2 comments:

Lavanya Sreedharan said...

Oops.. I consider August and September are my luckier months.. I have got my CS results, my promotions, other career elevations in September...but we share the same thought abt sep 2009..

Deepak Vasudevan said...

Dear My Cutie Pie,

Yes. Sep 2009 was indeed a great boon for us in terms of source of 'wisdom' and 'responsibilities'.

Yes. That was the reason I just put a small smiley for the same. :)