Sunday, November 27, 2011

CORRIDENDUM POST ("Life is Beautiful")

A reader commented on of my previous post as here:

I was little surprised on what triggered the reader to post that way and then realized that it was a contribution of 'Abhiyum Naanum'. In order to dispel any myth and clear the same the specific post has been amended duly.  I regret for the wrong message being propagated and also at the same time delighted to hear from the well-wishers  like you. Thank you. :)


As Raghu says in the climax of 'Abhiyum Naanum', 'Life is beautiful'. Here is a melody from Abhiyum Naanum.


Disclaimer: This song in this particular instance is just a melody to enjoy. No hidden messages to express in anway.


On the other hand I wouldn't mind considering to dedicate the song to my Ayyappa mapping Abhi to Ayyappa:




No comments: