Islam has the best code of conduct with an emphasis for five times prayer to the Lord. I have been aspiring to emulate this from time long. Today I have enhanced my chanting utility towards the same. Here is my plan outline for Five Times A Day Prayer:
- Fajr (pre-dawn): Sri Gurudev Datta
- Dhuhr (midday):- Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam
- Asr (afternoon):- Rudram/Chamakam (recitation by SVBC)
- Maghrib (sunset):- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha Sahasranamam
- Isha'a (night): Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya
The screenshot of my chanting tool now looks like:
The total size of the code and the chanting comes to around 140 MB. If you are interested send me an email request to deepak.vasudevan (at) outlook.com and I would send you the download link. Please note that the MP3 are in public domain and not for resale.