Sunday, March 19, 2006

Initiative for the School Page

Initiative for the School Page

Well. The initiative for uploading the school and education services content in http://vdeepakkumar.netfirms.com/edu.html has been procrastinating since a long time. I guess, curse my laziness, it was about 3 weeks.

Last Thursday, when I went to Tiruvallikeni and it was the morning hour. I chanced to hear the morning prayers from a small primary school near the temple, right near the temple car. The sloka is actually mentioned in the post.

This triggered me and I wanted this to upload the content and today, I was relatively free and have uploaded the same. I forgot to notice the school name since it is a very small school and the nameboard was not prominent. However, I would like to send my thanks through the ether and the God to reach them.

No comments: