Thursday, February 08, 2007

Annadhana Prabhuve Saranam Ayyappa

Annadhana Prabhuve Saranam Ayyappa

Yesterday I started a bit early from home to work since I had some important deliverables to complete. And some other financial confusion because of Citibank was ravaging into my sleep and hence I was feeling too very sleepy. Even within the journey from Camp Road to Adayar, I almost slept in the bus catching as many winks of sleeps as possible. Greedy, Avaricious of sleep though.

All upto 10 or 10:30, there was pinch of hunger and the moment clock struck half past twelve, I jumped for lunch. I was thinking the lunch by Saravana Bhavan would be another some junk. But thanks to Ayyappa, the lunch was fortunately good with some good tamarind rice and More Kuzhambu.

There are more such instances of we being sumptuously fed even during our Sabarimala pilgrimage. I would keep you posted as time progresses. Sincere thanks to Ayyappa for feeding us time and again. Annadhana Prabhuve Saranam Ayyappa!

No comments: