Sunday, April 27, 2008

Akshaya Tritiya Celebrations on May 8

Akshaya Tritiya Celebrations on May 8

My Yahoo Calendar gently reminded me that I needed to plan some small purchase for May 8. What is that all about? It is the Akshaya Tritiya celebrations. You can check out my previous year Akshaya Tritiya celebrations while I was at Irving, TX then over here.

I just thought of sharing this information in advance so that more interested readers too can try plan about thier celebrations for Akshaya Tritiya. I did some little research with GRT Jewellery. They have something called 'Gold Tree' savings scheme where you pay a little amount every month. GRT would also give some interest to the maturity amount. They also give some cash incentive or an equivalent attractive prize. At the end of the stipulated period (15 months), we can get a jewellery to the extent of the fund that has accumulated. I have hyperlinked their website and hence interested readers can directly contact them for more details.

No comments: