After so many years of hesitation, Satya seems to have started to share his messages and tone through his personal blog. You can visit Satyanarayan's personal weblog over here. I just recalled about his weblog, while sharing an other view of his text message over here.
Again, as anyone laments, when I asked Sathya to share his views through his blog rather than as text messages, the (standard) response that he gave me were the following; which I just thought I would share it out here since they are more common to with any one and everyone should make a humble endeavor to conquer them to continue their journey to success:
- No Time: There is no such thing called 'No Time'. We have 24 hours in a day. When we say no time, it simply means the time has not been used properly. I would suggest you grab a copy of Todolist, to put each and every activity and track it properly.
- Can't remember to write: I get a topic but by the time I get online, I forget it. There are easy ways to overcome this. Some simple steps are:
- Jot down the hints in your pocket note book or your mobile phone as a draft text message.
- Use a notebook service like any of them below:
- This way, you would not be forced to write the post immediately and your notebook would serve as the topics that you are intending to write and remind you periodically.
I hope these tips would be useful to everyone to plan their schedules impeccably. If you have a suggestion, please share it as a comment to this post.