Sunday, March 01, 2009

Glad to welcome 'Sathyanarayanan' into Blogosphere ...

Glad to welcome 'Sathyanarayanan' into Blogosphere ...

After so many years of hesitation, Satya seems to have started to share his messages and tone through his personal blog. You can visit Satyanarayan's personal weblog over here. I just recalled about his weblog, while sharing an other view of his text message over here.

Again, as anyone laments, when I asked Sathya to share his views through his blog rather than as text messages, the (standard) response that he gave me were the following; which I just thought I would share it out here since they are more common to with any one and everyone should make a humble endeavor to conquer them to continue their journey to success:

  1. No Time: There is no such thing called 'No Time'. We have 24 hours in a day. When we say no time, it simply means the time has not been used properly. I would suggest you grab a copy of Todolist, to put each and every activity and track it properly.
  2. Can't remember to write: I get a topic but by the time I get online, I forget it. There are easy ways to overcome this. Some simple steps are:
    1. Jot down the hints in your pocket note book or your mobile phone as a draft text message.
    2. Use a notebook service like any of them below:
      1. Zoho Notebook
      2. Yahoo Notepad
    3. This way, you would not be forced to write the post immediately and your notebook would serve as the topics that you are intending to write and remind you periodically.

I hope these tips would be useful to everyone to plan their schedules impeccably. If you have a suggestion, please share it as a comment to this post.

No comments: