Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thursday Trash and Friday Fresh Todolist

Thursday Trash and Friday Fresh Todolist

I just discussed about "Thursday Temple Trip Reinstated". Towards this, there is another interesting coincidence. It has been my policy always to see that during the new (fiscal) year to see that any past backlogs are cleared and a streamlined set of objectives are defined for the next forward looking fresh period.

Towards this, I took a little while to clear off the task statuses in my Todolist. The catch is that even if the task is update, if the todolist shows the old data, it might contribute to confusion and ambiguity. Both needs to go in a good harmony. So this Thursday also contributed to clearing off the old list and paving the way for the fresh Todolist. And when I say fresh Todolist, the software also seemed to have got updated with more features. Check out and download the software for yourself.

No comments: