Wednesday, July 22, 2009

An accidental keypress that turned out to be an amicable assistance for some one in the elevator

An accidental keypress that turned out to be an amicable assistance for some one in the elevator

This post turns out to be another one on the 'Elevator'. A few minutes back I had to use the elevator to reach my floor. .No sooner did I enter the elevator than when I had to exercise my requirement of punching in the floor of my choice, my fingers tripped and slipped a bit and I keyed in another floor which was the one below my destination. Now I had again enter my floor. It was little crappy thing because the elevator now had to stop unnecessarily in a floor with no utility value, wasting its mechanical energy, electrical resources and loss of time for waiting crowd besides the passengers.

But there was one good thing happening. The guy who entered next to me was gleaming with a pleasant smile because he observed the floor of his choice had been already preselected for him. So a little down feeling instantly got supplanted with a pleasant smile that even an inadvertant incident, incidentally, could turn out to be an amicable assistance for some one.

No comments: