Saturday, July 18, 2009

Did I behave like Vidhura today in feeding the skin and throwing off the banana?

Did I behave like Vidhura today in feeding the skin and throwing off the banana?

An interesting incident happened whilst I was posting a testimonial on the new UI of Rediff and Yahoo Mail. I took the screenshot of Rediffmail and using Microsoft Paint tool, I tried to ensure that only the screen within the web browser area is clipped off and saved. But in an overly enthusiastic mood, I dropped the clipped picture to save and upload the remnant only. I only realised the folly after the post appeared in the negative.

It was similar to Vidhura's incident wherein he and his wife were serving Sri Krishna and in their exuberant love for Sri Krishna, after peeling the banana skin threw away the banana and fed him with the banana skin. You can check out the story here.

In anyways, the underlying concept or bottomline is an optimistic and a positive one. In the story, Vidhura demonstrates his extreme love for Lord Krishna. In my experience, it was a token of appreciation that I wanted to show to those websites making a radically novel move and in the enthusiastic mode, there was a little tweak.

No comments: