Monday, January 25, 2010

The Bliss of Solitude

The Bliss of Solitude

There had been a little steady stream of events right from the end of December 2009 plundering and sabotaging my peace of mind contributed from a steady set of quarters. Thanks to my very favorite Ashram in Coimbatore and their meditation practices and my Todolist (now powered by Google Apps) the general productivity level has just touched the threshold red-alert border without dipping further anymore.

The week ago I had a conversation with my Guruji and I believe my new year assurances ("Go Back Tension") would now get empowered with little more refinements from the night of 26th January 2010 00:00 hours or before that forthwith. I love Wordsworth for his ability to love the essence of daffodils during the periods of solitude. Quoting the verses:

For oft, when on my couch I lie
in vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.

My recent trip to India MVP Open Day at Hyderabad and the sweet little environment further empowered this greatly.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:

A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company
I gazed -- and gazed -- but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought

My circumference to the mundane world would now run through another stringent filters which might cause a shrinkage in order to cause a run down on the excess surplus fat gathered but as a matter of fact I would rather plan on envisaging a more promising and convincing circle that is helpful to the community and world at large.

For those interested in reading the full verses of 'The Daffodils' by William Wordsworth, please click on here.

My mobile had already embraced the prepaid culture from the first week of new year to bring in chosen cost-effective trends, wallet-friendly measures and economical usage of the telephone. This alongwith the refined policy from Republic Day Eve of India would for sure work out charms. Wish me!

No comments: